Boundless will be published this year as a perfect bound edition with an ISBN. Previous editons include poets from Texas, New York, and London. Be part of this exciting edition!
Poets do not have to attend our festival or register for our festival in order to submit for publication. (While this may change in the future, our open policy remains generous.)
- Submit 1, 2, or 3 typewritten poems in a legible font.
- Poems may be of any topic, any language. (We ask for a translation if it is not in English, however.)
- 35-line limit per poem, not including title and spaces
- E-mail Submissions Only. Mailed Submissions Will NOT Be Accepted!
- E-mail submissinos to email@example.com
- No previously published poems, please, except from self-published chapbooks with limited distribution.
- Do not place your name or other identifying information on the poems themselves.
- Your Name
- Title of poem(s) or first line for an untitled poem
- E-mail address AND phone number
- A short bio – 50 words or less – focusing on your life as a writer
If you change your e-mail, let us know immediately.
NOTE: You must still mail your check, or money order (MADE OUT TO ART THAT HEALS, INC.), along with a SASE to:
Boundless Editorial Committee
1413 Jay Ave.
McAllen, TX 78504
An e-mail address is required for contact. If you will not collect your anthology in person, you should include a self-addressed stamped envelope (payable for $1.50).
www.vipf.org firstname.lastname@example.org Presented by Art That Heals, Inc. in conjunction with the McAllen Chamber of Commerce and The Raúl Tijerina, Jr. Foundation