Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back Again

I am amazed at how fast time goes by. We left the sunny sandbar on Easter Sunday and arrived in Denver a week later. Unfortunately, I have finally succumbed to the horrible cold everyone in my family has battled at one time or another this winter. So with all that being said, excuses come so easily, I am back at my desk, in Colorful Colorado, and will try to get back on track.

It is going to be hard for me to miss watching the daily activity as construction progresses at 5505 Padre Boulevard, but I have matters which must be attended to, both in Denver and Alton, NY. I do hope to get back to SPI and observe the walls going up with insulated concrete forms. (more on this later)

That's about it for now. More juice, another couple of aspirin, a short nap, then I will unpack a few more boxes. I am so glad that by next year the annual trek will be a lot easier for family and totally unnecessary for me!

Hope everyone has a merry April Fool's Day.

No comments: