Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Author signing and discussion



Meet the Author Series at Paragraphs
Saturday – Aug 8th     1-3 PM
        Book signing, discussion and reception with author, Kelly Stone Gamble

Cass Adams is crazy, and everyone in Deacon, Kansas, knows it. But when her good-for-nothing husband, Roland, goes missing, no one suspects that Cass buried him in their unfinished koi pond. Too bad he doesn’t stay there for long. Cass gets arrested on the banks of the Spring River for dumping his corpse after heavy rain partially unearths it.

The police chief wants a quick verdict—he’s running for sheriff and has no time for crazy talk. But like Roland’s corpse, secrets start to surface, and they bring more to light than anybody expected. Everyone in Cass’s life thinks they know her—her psychic grandmother, her promiscuous ex-best friend, her worm-farming brother-in-law, and maybe even her local ghost. But after years of separate silences, no one knows the whole truth.                                                                  
                                                                  Except Roland. And he’s not talking.


Kelly Stone Gamble has a Bachelor of Arts in the Integrated Studies of History and Business Administration from Nevada State College, a Master of Arts in Humanities from California State University and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from Southern New Hampshire University. 

She is an Instructor for Southeast Oklahoma State University and lives in Idabel, Oklahoma.

Her fiction has won awards from Writers Weekly, Writers Courtyard, Women on Writing and the Ground Zero Literary Project.



This event is free and open to the public.
Paragraphs On Padre Boulevard, 5505 Padre Blvd. South Padre Island, TX
For information call us at 956-433-5057

6 comments:

feowl said...

To make uniform in content it should be plagiarism free. Otherwise it would not be appreciable. The rewriting services influenced me to get my work more appreciable and I will try to get this service. try this website here gets effective suggestion about this package.

yen said...

It presumes to be informative for making paraphrase to avoid plagiarism. Because of my lack of writing skills often make mistake. It meets my standards to get these service. find more info gather more information here about paraphrase.

Anonymous said...

After go through this site it seems to me very effective and affordable and it makes my essay as like readers can understand the whole scene. It is expected to get best results from them and I will go for this. http://www.paraphrasegenerator.biz/paraphrase-generator-online-tool/ here is the link for more update about conveys your article to readers.

Hopper said...

It's likely to obtain greatest outcomes from their store as well as I'll choose this particular check it here this website it appears in my experience really efficient as well as inexpensive also it can make my personal composition because such as visitors may realize the entire picture.

Christopher Blevins said...

this web site this indicates if you ask me extremely successful and also cost-effective plus it tends to make my own article since just like viewers can easily comprehend the complete landscape. It really is anticipated to acquire finest final results from their website and also I am going to select this kind of. click here this can be a website link regarding a lot more up-date concerning provides the write-up to be able to viewers.

Christopher Blevins said...

Relating to your website the fact that I wish to paraphrase my best every last report. It is actually likely to my family perfect base in learn more here my situation to build my best web-site plagiarism zero cost.