Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goodbye Old Friend!


It is time to say goodbye to Alasa Farms, for now. I am quite sad about leaving so many happy memories behind but am excited about beginning a new life and career in Texas. I will be back to visit and Griff will continue to call this home even after I have established myself on the Island. So many different lives have passed through this place and each one has left a little something behind. I am no different and am sure I too, have left part of myself at the farm. I only hope when others visit they will continue to sense the love I felt for this wonderful old place over the last 15 years and that I made some contribution to its history.

Goodbye old friend, I will always remember the years we shared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.