Tuesday, December 17, 2013



Meet the Author at Paragraphs
“Reflections”
Saturday, December 21st       1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Book discussion and signing with author, Celeste Barnard
Find your favorite chair and reflect... I have a favorite chair, as I am sure a lot of us do. It's a place where I've enjoyed many hours of reading and reflecting on God's Word. Honestly, I would not be the person I am today without this time of sitting and reflecting on His Word. It's become a regular part of my day and things don't go as well when I haven't spent that time reflecting. Every morning I rise, brew my coffee, and then I sit. I sit and reflect. As I reflect, He calms my anxious heart. He reveals to me who I am in Him. He gently shows me, through His Word, areas that I need to give over to Him. As I step out each day, I pray that I am a reflection of Him. Reflections is a thirty-one day devotional to encourage you to go deeper in your walk with the Lord. Be challenged, refreshed, and reminded of who you are in Him. I invite you to find your chair and come on a journey with me to dream again, to realize the potential God sees in you, and take every bit of His Word as truth and begin to live like you believe it!

Celeste Barnard currently resides in South Texas. She and her husband, Jonathan, have been Children’s Pastors for over fifteen years and are now working to establish a Ranch, Farm, and Camp for kids and families. She home-schools three incredibly amazing children, Hope (13), Noah (11), and Joel (9). On any given morning, you might find her sitting in her favorite chair, reading & journaling (reflecting) while drinking coffee. She is passionate about encouraging women to be all that God has called them to be. She hopes that as women, we will stop judging each other and tearing each other down. She believes that God can change the world through women united in Him. She also believes that once women stop comparing themselves to other women, that we can be free and confident in the gifts that God has given us. She wants women to realize that perfection is overrated and life is truly a beautiful mess. Together, as we lift up Christ in our own lives, we can truly enjoy the journey! For Celeste’s latest writing go to CelesteBarnard.com For more information about what her and her husband are working on go to BigRedMinistries.org

This event is free and open to the public.
Paragraphs On Padre Boulevard, 5505 Padre Blvd. South Padre Island, TX
For information call us at 956-433-5057


No comments: