Saturday, January 17, 2015



Meet the Author Series at Paragraphs
Tuesday– January 20th 2015   1-3 PM
Username
Book signing, discussion and reception with author, Joyce Faulkner

Username took 35-years to research and write.
I began studying the world of serial killers in 1975 when a young woman I knew was murdered. It was clear she'd been taken by a monster and that terrified me.
In the 1990s, I began working with the internet. As the director of eCommerce for a large corporation, I learned just how easy it is for someone to juryrig the system to their own advantage--and the detriment of others.

I began writing to amuse myself when I was a tubby adolescent. I love the whole process -- planning, researching, writing -- and the many hours of editing that turns a lump of clay into a layered, cohesive story. As a reader, I appreciate the work that goes into plotting, characterization, and background. 
People often ask me if I write about myself. Of course, all authors ideas, thoughts, perspectives appear in their books. I'm in my books by the very topics that I choose to write about.



This event is free and open to the public.
Paragraphs On Padre Boulevard, 5505 Padre Blvd. South Padre Island, TX
For information call us at 956-433-5057

5 comments:

feowl said...

To get a higher number in the exam script subject, the verb should be placed in the right place. So teachers would like to give handsome numbers. The 7 ways to check the verb quickly idea gives me the platform to increase my adroit. useful link ideas here to increase the skills of writing.

Ralph C. Kiefer said...

To provide a audience a well written paper paraphrasing is badly needed for an essay. The 20% offer for the paraphrasing essay is allured me to take this service. If I have needed I will go to take this service. www.grammarcorrector.org/check-grammar-for-free-make-your-text-perfect here is more analysis of the data that you are looking for.

yen said...

I have got to know from my friend that Columbia PA program is perfect match for my career and I have interested to work in health care sector. I hope my dream will come true if my luck is good. visit the site for more important data for your education program.

Christopher Blevins said...

I actually ought to find out out of my best mate this Columbia PENNSYLVANIA application is ideal coordinate to get this employment plus Concerning involved to your workplace around heath care treatment area. Hopefully this goal may come real if perhaps find this success is definitely fine.

Christopher Blevins said...

That imagines growing to be definitely adroit article author. educative post due to this web page you'll receive far more go to site glimpse in this article facts about the teaching docs generating. Now i am researching by using practitioner.